Interested in joining our team? Below are the current open positions at Spice Trade Brewing.
Spice Trade Brewing, Arvada Colorado
Job Posting: Head of Sales
Spice Trade Brewing Company is seeking a passionate, professional, motivated, and experienced craft beer sales guru to lead our sales department. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a unique and rapidly growing craft brewery as we expand our brand from an award-winning brewpub into the retail market in 2017.
This position will require:
- Proven experience in the Colorado craft beer market (4 years minimum sales experience)
- Experience leading both on and off premise beer sales
- A deep understanding of the Colorado craft beer market, including beer trends and market gaps
- A true passion for high quality, unique craft beer
- Experience and understanding of all levels of beer distribution
- Ability to manage others effectively
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and excited about working hard with a small team to build a successful retail beer brand. As part of a small team you will be expected to take on responsibilities outside of sales as needed, including assisting in brewery operations and representing the brewery at festivals and promotional events. Ability to wear multiple hats and be interested in all aspects of beer production is key. This position will involve a lot of driving to accounts and delivering product. Must have a reliable car and clean driving record.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acquire, maintain, and expand on and off premise accounts
- Manage all inventory and deliveries from brewery packaging to retail accounts
- Work with the production team to create and expand sales goals
- Grow and manage sales department to meet production volume sales goals
- Assist in brew house tasks and events as needed
- Promote products and beer education to customers and retailers
About Spice Trade:
Spice Trade Brewing Company (Formerly Yak & Yeti Brewpub) is located in Arvada, Colorado and has been brewing award winning beer for the last 9 years. At Spice Trade Brewing Company, we brew unique beer styles inspired by culinary ingredients and traditions from around the world for the adventurous craft beer drinker seeking delicious new experiences. Our brewpub serves Indian, Nepalese, and Tibetan food and has won multiple awards including Denver A-List’s “Best Indian Restaurant in Denver 2016”. Our beers have won 14 various awards since opening including a GABF gold and silver medal. We have 4 flagship beers and 7 seasonal, rotating beers in our Arvada location with a yearly production volume of 350 BBLs sold exclusively through our brewpub and two other restaurant locations in Westminster and south Denver. In 2017 we will be expanding into a dedicated production facility and taproom with a 15 BBL brewhouse.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, we’d love to talk to you! Please e-mail your resume and cover letter along with your current favorite beer and why to: