Interested in joining our team? Below are the current open positions at Spice Trade Brewing.
Spice Trade Brewing – Lead Production Brewer – Full Time – Salaried
Spice Trade Brewing Company is seeking an experienced production brewer to manage all brewhouse operations at our packaging facility. This is a full time, salaried position based primarily in Denver, CO. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a unique and rapidly growing craft brewery as we expand our retail footprint and open our new brewery in Fall 2019.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years professional experience working in the brewing industry with at least 2 years of production brewing experience on a 15bbl or larger system. Must be a good independent worker with strong communication and organizational skills capable of executing all brewhouse procedures from brewing to packaging. The position will require some travel to our brewpub in Arvada, CO as well as our new brewery in Greenwood Village opening fall 2019.
- Work with the Head Brewer & Head of Sales to develop and execute a production schedule
- Manage all brew house tasks including inventory, scheduling, procurement, production, cellaring and packaging
- Coordinate and assist with ingredient deliveries and packaged beer deliveries to our storage warehouse as necessary
- Perform cellar operations, tank transfers, CIP and sanitization
- Operate Wild Goose canning line
- Clean and fill kegs
- Assist in brewery related events/festivals as needed
- Previous experience in the beer industry at a packaging brewery is REQUIRED
- Strong knowledge of the brewing process and best practices
- Ability to safely lift 55lbs and maneuver full kegs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Good task & time management skills with strong problem solving ability
- Strong mechanical aptitude, able to identify and implement brewhouse repairs
- Some weekend work will be required
About Spice Trade:
Spice Trade Brewing Company (Formerly Yak & Yeti Brewpub) is based out of Arvada, Colorado with a packaging facility in Denver, CO and a new brewery opening fall 2019. We have been brewing award winning beer for the last 11 years. At Spice Trade Brewing Company, we brew unique beer styles inspired by culinary ingredients and traditions from around the world for the adventurous craft beer drinker seeking delicious new experiences. Our brewpub serves Indian, Nepalese, and Tibetan food and has won multiple awards including Denver A-List’s “Best Indian Restaurant in Denver 2016”. Our beers have won 16 various awards since opening including a GABF gold and silver medal.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, we’d love to talk to you! Please e-mail your resume and cover letter along with your current favorite beer and why to: