Interested in joining our team? Below are the current open positions at Spice Trade Brewing.
Spice Trade Brewing – Assistant Brewer – Full Time – Hourly
Spice Trade Brewing Company is seeking a passionate and motivated assistant brewer to aid in all brewhouse operations in our Arvada Brewpub. This is a full time, hourly position based in Arvada, CO that will transition to our new Greenwood Village, CO brewpub in early 2020. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a unique and rapidly growing craft brewery as we expand our award-winning brewpub into a new production facility and the retail market.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience working in the brewing industry and be a good independent worker capable of learning and executing our brewhouse procedures. We are a small brewpub based in Arvada but the position will require some travel between Arvada, Denver, and Greenwood Village. A clean driving record with a Colorado state driver’s license will be necessary.
- Assist in all brew house tasks as needed including, production, cellaring, packaging and brewery related events/festivals
- Measure and prepare ingredients for use in beer production
- Clean and fill kegs
- Perform draft line maintenance
- Pickup ingredients and make deliveries as necessary
- Perform cellar operations, tank transfers, CIP and sanitization
- Previous experience in the craft beer industry, a craft beer certificate/degree program, or extensive homebrewing experience is REQUIRED
- A true passion for high quality, unique craft beer
- Strong knowledge of the brewing process and best practices
- Ability to safely lift 55lbs and maneuver full kegs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Good task & time management skills with strong problem solving ability
- Strong mechanical aptitude, able to identify and implement brewhouse repairs
- Some weekend work will be required
About Spice Trade:
Spice Trade Brewing Company (Formerly Yak & Yeti Brewpub) is located in Arvada, Colorado and has been brewing award winning beer for the last 11 years. At Spice Trade Brewing Company, we brew unique beer styles inspired by culinary ingredients and traditions from around the world for the adventurous craft beer drinker seeking delicious new experiences. Our brewpub serves Indian, Nepalese, and Tibetan food and has won multiple awards including Denver A-List’s “Best Indian Restaurant in Denver 2016”. Our beers have won 16 various awards since opening including a GABF gold and silver medal.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, we’d love to talk to you! Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and references to: