Interested in joining our team? Below are the current open positions at Spice Trade Brewing.
Job Posting: Head of Sales & Distribution
Spice Trade Brewing Company is seeking a passionate, professional, enthusiastic, and experienced craft beer sales guru to lead our outside sales and distribution. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of a unique and rapidly growing craft brewery as we expand our retail footprint. This position will report directly to the owner.
This position will require:
- Proven experience in the Colorado craft beer market
- 3 years minimum sales and distribution experience
- 3 years minimum sales management experience
- Experience leading both on and off premise beer sales
- Maintain existing and foster new distribution relationships
- Manage your own time, as well as others, effectively
- Ability to effectively use Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and strong communicator and excited about working hard with a small team to expand a successful retail beer brand. As part of a small team you will occasionally need to take on responsibilities outside of direct sales. Ability to wear multiple hats is key. This position will involve a lot of driving to accounts and delivering product, over 75% of time will be travel. Must have a reliable car and clean driving record. Must be able to lift 50lbs and maneuver full kegs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Self-distribution sales and delivery to on and off premise accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts
- Identify, acquire, and maintain new on and off premise accounts
- Organize and manage off site account visits
- Promote products and beer education to customers and retailers through hand sales, tastings and promotional events
- Work with the owner to plan, implement & track sales goals and distribution strategy
- Collect and report market data to ownership to guide sales and production strategy
- Provide detailed weekly and monthly sales reports, inventory updates and account status
- Assist in production forecasting by functioning as the bridge between the market and our production team
- Competitive salary and commission
- Paid time off
- Vehicle stipend
- Employee discount, shift beer & meals
About the Brewery:
Spice Trade Brewing Company is a small, independent, and locally owned brewery based in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Formerly the Yak & Yeti Brewpub, Spice Trade has been brewing award winning beer since 2008. In 2020 we opened our flagship Spice Trade Brewery and Kitchen, a stand-alone brewpub in Greenwood Village, and were named Denver Westword’s “Best New Brewpub 2021”. Spice Trade Brewing Company specializes in brewing unique, culinary inspired beer to showcase cultures from around the world. In addition to our beer, our taproom serves a rotating menu of globally inspired street food that focuses on a different region of the world throughout the year. Our kitchen and brewery work tightly together with a strong focus on beer and food pairings as well as ingredients, flavors and ideas flowing in both directions.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, we’d love to talk to you! Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: